Health Care Assistant Jobs in Germany, We are looking for a healthcare assistant who will assist healthcare professionals, under the supervision of qualified nursing staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties. Their tasks include assisting patients with personal care and conducting clinical duties, in addition to carrying out, monitoring, and recording the results of medical tests, which the healthcare professional will analyze.
To be successful as a healthcare assistant, you should possess a caring and nurturing personality. You should also be able to handle physically demanding tasks, such as supporting the weight of patients to aid mobility, turning patients over, and lifting heavy medical equipment.
A Healthcare Assistant or HCA cares for patients in a hospital, residential care facility, or patient home. Their duties include assisting patients with daily activities, checking vital signs, and assisting nursing staff when necessary.
|Hiring Organization||Medical Care Center Bamberg|
|Post Name||Healthcare Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 15 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany 96049|
The Ober Scharrer Group – OSG for short – has its origins when Dr. Manuel Ober and Dr. Armin Scharrer founded their group ophthalmological practice in Fürth. As key pioneers in outpatient eye surgery, the two doctors have continuously expanded their practices and operating rooms in Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg.
They laid the foundation for a company that is now one of the leading suppliers in the field of ophthalmology in Germany. Then as now, the patients and their individual needs are the focus of the actions of the Ober Scharrer Group.
The Ober Scharrer Group is a competent and experienced partner for all questions relating to vision. The basic medical check-up, continuous care, and advice for chronic eye diseases, minimally invasive cataract surgery, or a difficult surgical procedure on the retina: the OSG aims to ensure top-quality medicine for every ophthalmological question.
- Ensuring that supplies and medical equipment are replenished.
- Improving the mobility of patients.
- Setting up equipment required by healthcare professionals.
- Taking the temperature, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels of patients, and recording the results.
- Recording the pulse rate of patients.
- Measuring patients’ weight.
- Preparing patients for therapy.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
Skills & Requirements
- NVQ qualification in health and social care.
- Pass a medical check.
- Clear background check.
- Previous experience in a caring role is preferred.
- Previous medical experience is useful but not essential.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
- No two days are ever the same. You won’t get bored as an HCA!
- You’ll receive proper training.
- The work is flexible.
- It’s the ideal job for a ‘people person.
- Being a carer gives you the unique opportunity to make a real difference in someone’s life.
- The potential for flexible working hours.
- A rewarding working experience that helps others in the community.
- A secure future job market with guaranteed pay levels.
- The opportunity to grow, learn and make a real difference in the wider community.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.