Helper Job in Mumbai, INDIA, Graduate/Diploma (with 6 months-5 years experience in Food and Hospitality). Completion of a high school diploma or graduation in Hospitality/Hotel management OR Prior experience in the Food manufacturing facility or commercial kitchen in a restaurant/hotel/café.
|Qualification||high school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR 12000/- To 22000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400012|
The Chocolate factory operations executive is required to be quick, smart, efficient, strong, and looking to make a career in the food production/food processing industry.
The job requires working in a high-pressure environment and ensuring the timelines are adhered to. Cleanliness and hygiene are a must. Good multi-tasking skills organization and a quick learner is essential. Food background is preferred.
- Chocolate Production: Create a production plan, make chocolates (roast, crush winnow chocolates) & track production. Ensure timelines are followed, quality control, sampling, and maintaining all records, inventory, and stock count.
- Chocolate Packing: Pack chocolates (inner and outer covers), scan, count, and quality check. Physical count.
- Chocolate Dispatch: Order booking, track orders, dispatch in boxes, coordinate with logistics, maintain inventory & dispatch Log.
- Store: Manage inventory, and stock count
- QSR experience (Mcdonald’s, Burger King, Dominos, Waffle making) preferred.
- Support Production in meeting daily and weekly targets
- Work in the production area with the team to make chocolate:
- Roasting, winnowing, grinding, conching, tempering and molding, and wrapping bars.
- Add appropriate toppings according to the standard quantities.
- Load raw ingredients into the machine and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards
- Comprehend written instructions and recipes from the company when putting together ingredients and starting a new batch of products
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging. Packaging of all the products as required
- Verify the raw material if it is up to quality standard and escalate issues if any
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, taste, and luster of each bar.
Cleanliness & hygiene:
- Perform routine cleaning in the facility and on the machinery
- Sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift and clean the workspace at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards.
- Be flexible and perform other tasks as needed.
- Comfortable with repetitive activity, occasional heavy lifting, and working with machines
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in food production
- Ability to understand the hygiene standards
- Basic knowledge of food manufacturing (fast food/bakery/packaged food)
- Ability to perform tasks in a team by taking initiative, learning quickly, adaptability, and dependability with a desire to grow with the company.
- Knowledge of basic math and reading comprehension skills
- MS Excel skills
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sewri, Mumbai – 400015, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Related Jobs For You
|Best Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|Job In Mumbai For 12th Pass|
|12th Pass Job in Mumbai, INDIA|
|Best Data Analytics Job in Mumbai|
|Best 10th Pass Job in Mumbai|