HGV Driver Class 2 – CCF
HGV Driver Job Manchester- Part of Travis Perkins plc, CCF is the UKs leading distributor of interior building products to professionals within the construction industry.
As a recognized top employer for the 11th year running, drive your career forward with our Category C driving opportunity.
- Company Name: CCF
- Post: HGV Driver
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Job Experience: 2-3 Years
- Salary: £9.79 to £15.92 Per Hour
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Manchester, UK
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
- Full time, permanent working hours, employed directly with CCF
- A competitive basic salary with bonus earning potential that YOU impact by driving safely and efficiently (bonus is up to £2,400, annually)
- Sociable working hours. We work Monday to Friday, 42.5 hours a week. No overnight stays, nights or late evenings, providing you with a work/life balance
- A modern fleet, regularly refreshed to ensure you have the best tools for the job
- Staff discount across businesses in our group (20% off at Toolstation included!)
- 22 days of holiday per annum
- Yearly pay reviews, recognizing and rewarding committed colleagues
- Share Schemes (buy shares of our business at a discounted rate via salary deduction)
- My Perks – Our award winning discount hub, providing our colleagues with discounts and cashback across 100s of retailers
- Company pension scheme
- Full company branded uniform provided
- Working for a recognized FORS Gold accredited business
- Well pay for your CPC renewal when due, medicals and any additional licenses required, ensuring you remain qualified to drive
- Ongoing development and progression opportunities, were BIG on developing our colleagues to be the best they can be
What Will I be Doing?
- Our drivers are responsible for moving stock (mainly plasterboard and insulation products) in a safe and professional manner from our branches to our customers.
- Our vehicles are equipped with MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts which are used by our drivers to safely and efficiently load and unload our products.
- There is no need for applicants to have a MOFFETT qualification, we will invest in your training to ensure you’re equipped for the job.
- You will be performing multi-drop work, returning back to the branch at least once to reload for your next run.
Am I Right For The Job?
- Applicants will have a Category C driving license, up to date CPC records and recent driving experience.
- Youll be confident in dealing with our customers, building new relationships and developing existing ones.
- The successful candidate will be safety focused, ensuring work is completed in a safe and professional manner.
- Our drivers are passionate about what we do and delivering for our customers, we want like minded drivers to join our team with the same mindset and ambition.
- Were driving to become a truly inclusive employer.
- We want everyone to be at their best and its our ambition that everyone within our Group feels safe, welcome and confident to be their authentic selves.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.
One thought on “HGV Driver Job Manchester”