Hiring Front End Developer Jobs in Canada, At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization. By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on-the-job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
What will your typical day look like?
As a Frontend Developer, you will:
- Design beautiful pages using web frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement SEO principles and analytic tracking
- Ensure applications meet web accessibility standards
About the role
The Frontend Developer works closely with project management, design, and development teams to make a fashionable, usable, and interactive interface for multiple devices.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
As a Frontend Developer, you have:
- 4 years of relevant experience completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Proactive and willing to learn new skills/technologies
- Knowledge of configuration management as well as practical client-side building
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
- We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make an impact.
- Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
- Some guide teams, some change culture, and some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
- We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within our communities.