Home Care Jobs in Stockport UK, Home Care Assistants help elderly or infirmed people enjoy safe, comfortable, and relatively independent lives at home.
They assist their clients with a range of daily duties, including personal care, eating, taking medications, running errands, and attending appointments.
They also perform common domestic tasks on behalf of their clients. They provide as much or as little assistance as clients need to remain in their homes. They also keep home care organizations updated about their client’s progress.
|Hiring Organization||Borough Care|
|Post Name||Home Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 16000 To GBP 18000 Per Year|
|Location||Stockport, England, United Kingdom SK4 1AS|
- Helping or supervising client washing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Preparing client meals and snacks and feeding or supervising eating and drinking
- Administering medications
- Cleaning home, washing clothes and linens, shopping, and other domestic duties as needed
- Transporting the client to medical appointments and helping them run errands
- Monitoring client health conditions
- Reporting client progress and any concerns to Home Care Manager
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding geriatric health, mobility issues, and nursing best practices
- Problem-solving and efficient decision making, especially in emergency situations
- Strong verbal communication skills, including active listening, to determine client needs and deliver progress reports
- Organization, multi-tasking, and scheduling
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship management, conflict management, and willingness to access constructive feedback
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Strong navigation and driving skills
- Competent domestic skills, including cooking and cleaning
- No two days will be the same.
- It’s an incredibly sociable job.
- It’s flexible work and very family-friendly.
- The benefits are enviable.
- There are key opportunities for career progression.
- You can work towards degree-level qualifications on the job.
- Caring for others is incredibly rewarding.
We believe everyone should be encouraged and supported to live their best possible life, whatever their age, health, or capabilities. Instead of settling into a grey existence, we choose to live life in color.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info until you’ve signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Home Care Jobs in Stockport UK.