Home Health Care Jobs in Calgary, As a result of continuing growth and development, Calgary Co-op Home Health Care has an exciting, challenging career opportunity available. To meet these challenges, we are seeking an enthusiastic, full-time Outside Sales Associate.
You will report directly to the Sales & Service Manager, and be directly responsible for the development of external sales and relationships including all areas of sales, margins, expenses, and attainment of financial results.
Some of the main responsibilities are
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive customer relations through the proper handling of customer merchandise, questions, comments, requests, and complaints.
- Operate in accordance with company policies, procedures, programs, merchandising standards, and overall expectations.
- Directly responsible in the development and achievement of external sales within their territory.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the manager regarding recommendations for continued improvement of the operation.
- Work with the manager to create a team environment within the sales team.
- Provide input into the development and achievement of confidential external sales and budget objectives in the areas of sales, margin, expenses, profits, and employee hourly productivity (EHP).
- Adhere to all government and professional standards and regulations as they apply to the Home Health Care industry.
- Establish and maintain a strong, efficient, and productive working relationship within the communities you serve.
- Accurately and efficiently administer the sale of merchandise, inventory control, purchase orders, price integrity, invoices, credits, claims, and all administrative areas.
Calgary Co-op Home Health Care offers excellent opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility, competitive salaries and benefits packages, personal and professional growth, as well as a full range of training and development programs to enhance career development.