Hospital Jobs Sydney, At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high-quality healthcare, to every patient, every time. If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you because at I-MED Radiology we recognize that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems, and technology and put the patient at the center of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a positive and passionate Medical Receptionist to join the team across clinics in Northern Sydney. As part of our team, you will work across our clinics in Hornsby, Chatswood, and Dee Why, and will ideally be someone who enjoys working collaboratively across a number of teams and lives in the Northern Beaches/Lower North Shore.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing high-level reception duties and administrative services whilst ensuring the delivery of professional, caring, and friendly services to patients, referrers, and other customers.
- Welcome and process patients
- Schedule and manage patient appointments
- Process payments
- Follow up medical information with various third parties
- Manage telephone inquiries
- Patient information data entry
- Carry out general reception duties
- Previous reception experience (desirable)
- Possess a professional, patient, and courteous manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Competent computer skills
How You’ll Benefit:
- Access to a large professional network
- Leadership and mentoring opportunities
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working environment
At I-MED, we value diversity and inclusion in our workforce, and actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity to our company.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
I-MED has a policy that requires all I-MED staff to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption, however, each state Public Health Order may have additional requirements.
And this will be discussed during the interview process. The successful candidate for this role will be required to comply with I-MED’s policy and any applicable Government public health orders. During our interview process, we will be asking you to please confirm your ability to meet the above-mentioned requirements of the role.
If you are a successful candidate, we will ask you to provide us with your vaccination certificates (or other evidence, such as a valid medical exemption) before we are able to make an offer of employment to you.
With over 240 clinics nationally, I-MED Radiology is Australia’s largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, ultrasound, and general x-ray.
Nuclear Medicine, and a commitment to exceptional standards of patient care. Our vision is to be the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world. Our purpose is to help save lives and reduce uncertainty.
Related Jobs For You
|HR Truck Jobs Sydney|
|Data Analyst Jobs Sydney|
|Apple Jobs Sydney|
|Ethical Jobs Sydney|
|Pick Packing Jobs Sydney|