Hospitality Jobs in Mumbai, A guest services attendant provides service to guests at the main door or lobby of an accommodation property. They help with luggage, offer information, and generally endeavor to make each and every person’s stay a pleasant one.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai|
|Post Name||Guest Services Attendant|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400018|
Role and Responsibilities
- The ability to review all materials concerning daily events, i.e., return guests, VIPs, and function sheets.
- The ability to escort arriving guests to their room, handle their luggage with care and efficiency and present the in-room orientation.
- The ability to handle a guest room change request.
- The ability to assist departing guests with luggage, transportation requirements, etc.
- The ability to store and retrieve guests’ luggage and belongings.
- The ability to page guests in public areas, answer telephones, deliver messages, packages, flowers, etc. to their guest rooms.
- The ability to run errands for guests and the concierge staff.
- The ability to help maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the lobby, at the Concierge Desk, at the front entrance, and in the luggage storage areas.
- The ability to call guests by their names and remember return guests’ names.
- The ability to project an image of friendliness, professionalism, and willingness to provide personalized services to guests.
- The ability to work closely with the Front Office, Valet Parking, and door staff.
- The ability to keep the Concierge well-informed as to any guest problems, special requests, complaints, etc.
- The ability to maneuver luggage carts, and heavy and awkward crates around the hotel.
- The ability to report deficiencies noted in guest rooms and on guest floors to the Concierge staff.
- The ability to follow up on missed wake-up calls and any phones off the hooks.
- The ability to collect and polish guest shoes.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to use the hotel computer system and phone system
Skills and Abilities:
- Reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.