Hotel Jobs in Delhi India, A front office executive is a crucial member of the administrative staff. They are the first point of contact in the office and provide administrative support to the entire organization. They also introduce clients and guests to the organization’s upper management
Hiring Organization – TMS hotels
Post Name – Front Office Executive
Qualification – Any Graduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 10000/- To 16000/- Per Month
Location – Delhi, India 110001
Full Job Description
- Following the Govt. COVID Guidelines, ensuring the Hotel functionality as per Govt SOPs.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Online Travel Agent (OTA) management like go-MMT, booking.com, yatra, etc.
- Corporate client handling and taking part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Handling International Guests and informing FRRO with proper channels.
- Running different promotional activities for customers and creating packages for group bookings.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adhere to proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day-use rooms.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same-day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Maintains guest room key storage.
- File room keys.
- Knows how to use front office equipment and PMS.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out’s, Foreign currency exchange, etc.
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record details.
- Advise guests of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
- Inform guests of the room key procedures.
- Issue parking passes/validate valet parking tickets.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Direct Bell Person to escort guests and transport their luggage to the room.
- Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
- Attends department meetings.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shifts to other shifts.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus