Hotel Jobs In Dubai, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations. You will also respond to complaints.
To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service. Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing
Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate exchanges or refunds.
|Hiring Organization||Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi and is today one of the leading hotel management companies in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Turkey. Not only does this bountiful plant provide life-sustaining fruit, shelter from storms, and respite from the relentless sun, but it has also provided generations of Bedouin tribes with a meeting place under which to converse and interact with friends and family.
Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry. Rotana’s plans to grow from the two properties it started With several further properties planned for opening and new projects in the pipeline confirm the company’s intention to have a Rotana-managed property in all the major cities throughout the Middle East, Africa, and Eastern Europe within the next five years.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.