Hotel Jobs in Indonesia For Indian, Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services, and co-working spaces.
Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group’s complete loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as an Assistant Chief Steward to our dedicated F&B team and build your effective communication with all hotel departments.
|Hiring Organization||Novotel Jakarta Cikini|
|Post Name||Chief Steward|
|Qualification||12thPass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||IDR 4500 To IDR 5000 Per Hour|
|Location||Jakarta, Indonesia 10110|
As our next Assistant Chief Steward, you will
- Consistently offer professional, engaging, and friendly service
- Direct the supervision of all team members including hiring, training, performance management, scheduling, assignment of daily duties and long-term projects
- Ensure the highest quality of cleanliness and organization in all food service areas and service equipment
- Responsible for purchasing of glass, china, silverware, and linen for the food and beverage department
- Maintain accurate inventories of operating equipment with Kitchen Management on appropriate levels, and proactively forecast replacement costs
- Responsible for preserving hotel assets by playing a leading role in minimizing breakage, ensuring proper usage and prompt preventative maintenance of dish machines, glass washers, and kitchen equipment
- Lead sanitation efforts and ensure compliance with health and safety standards, deeply involved in audits and inspections
- Provide continuous training to other F&B leaders and colleagues to support preservation efforts.
- Maintain weekly schedules to ensure optimum service in all F&B areas
- Administer coaching, counseling, and corrective action accordingly
- Initiates the replacement of any damaged or malfunctioning equipment
- Is always visible and actively involved during higher service volumes
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for
• Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passionate
• A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment