Hotel Jobs in Kuwait 2022, We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of Guest Services Executive. The main purpose of this role is to provide airport Meet & Greet service for Jumeirah guests upon arrival and departure at Kuwait Airport and assist Jumeirah guests with their airport and airline requirements.
Guest Services Executives are responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties, and diffusing conflict or tension in hotels, among other duties.
Guest Services Executives are hospitality specialists who typically work at hotels. Their primary responsibilities include providing front desk services to guests, processing guest payments, and acting as an information source on various matters.
|Hiring Organization||Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa|
|Post Name||Guest Services Executives|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 280 To 320 KWD Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait 13036|
Today, Jumeirah is a Dubai national champion and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader — operating 24 Jumeirah branded properties (6,747 keys) in eight countries. As exemplified through its flagship hotel, and global icon, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined.
We have seen unparalleled success in Dubai and regionally, and will build upon this expertise as it expands internationally. In terms of strategy, Jumeirah Group will continue to own properties and grow through acquisition, as well as hotel management agreements.
- Provide Meet & Greet service to Jumeirah guests at Kuwait Airport for a seamless arrival and departure assistance
- Ensure that all hotel guests are met and assisted at the airport on arrival and departure to provide personalized service.
- Ensure a paging board is displayed to identify the guests arriving at the airport.
- Facilitate guest arrival to their pre-assigned transportation.
- Liaise with Hotel transportation team for prompt guest airport pick up.
- Assist guests with airline requirements for speedily lost luggage follow-up and collection.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with the Immigration Authorities and Airline Personnel at the airport.
- Facilitate Jumeirah guest requirements with baggage, airline check-in, and immigration for a hassle-free departure service.
- Sell and upsell hotel rooms and F&B outlets.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- A certificate or diploma in hospitality is advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.