Hotel Jobs in Kuwait for Indian, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
|Hiring Organization||My Millennium|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 30000 To KWD 35000 Per Year|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait 47040|
Our Heritage Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C) was founded, on the vision of its Chairman, Mr. Kwek Leng Beng, who leads Singapore’s Hong Leong Group and Singapore-listed global real estate company City Developments (CDL).
Formed as a Hong Leong subsidiary, CDL Hotels International acquires its first 6 Asian hotels. The company buys the 548-room Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington and takes control of a 13-hotel chain in New Zealand.
CDL acquires Copthorne Hotels from Aer Lingus for £219 million and launches its new global hotel brand, Millennium Hotels, And Resorts. Around this time, the Group becomes New Zealand’s largest hotel owner, with 21 hotels, and acquires a controlling stake in the Plaza Hotel in New York.
M&C is voted “Best UK Hotel Group of the Year” at the Executive Travel Hotel Awards. Having made further hotel acquisitions in New Zealand and Asia, CDL’s Asian and Australasian hotels are acquired by M&C, transforming it into a global hotel owner/operator. In the same year, M&C acquires the 5-star Seoul Hilton and the Regal hotel chain in the US.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
Requirements & Skills
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Hotel Jobs in Kuwait for Indian