Hotel Jobs in London With Visa Sponsorship, At PPHE, we are all about creating amazing experiences, valued moments, and warm welcomes. Saying this we are now on the lookout for an Employee Relations Manager to join our team. The role of the Employee Relations Manager is to provide subject-matter expert guidance to the business and to manage and develop programs, Company policies,
And initiatives that enhance overall employee engagement and communication while overseeing compliance with relevant employment regulations. The role additionally supports the HR Business Partners by managing casework associated with various employee relations interventions, performance management, absence management, claims, and consultations.
The role of Employee Relations Manager will include:
- Ensuring all UK-related employment policy and contract templates are compliant with relevant legislation, and current best practices, and as far as possible aligned to stated PPHE values and culture.
- Ensuring all documentation containing Company employment policy is relevant, up-to-date, and easily accessible, both in terms of layout and clarity and in terms of access, undertaking routine reviews as necessary.
- Supporting the HR Business Partnering community, actively managing casework relating to a variety of employee relations interventions, including those relating to the resolution policy, gross misconduct, long-term absence, performance improvement, and mediation.
- Supporting the Director of People & Culture | HR UK with claims and litigation arising from employee-related issues.
- Tracking and reporting on individual issues and trends, providing management information to support strategy and HRBP intervention.
- Support interventions on mediation and other active resolutions.
- Project manage major restructuring projects, including TUPE and acquisitions.
- Ensuring all templates and tools relating to employee relations interventions are fit-for-purpose and actively used by relevant stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with various external advisors, including but not limited to suppliers and services relating to legal advice and related projects, background checking, occupational health, immigration, and sponsorship management.
- Maintaining positive working relations with Trade Union officials, employee forums, and other related stakeholders.
Benefits of working for us as Employee Relations Manager
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and Development opportunities
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs In Manchester UK For Foreigners|
|Card Packing Jobs From Home Manchester|
|HGV Driver Job Manchester|
|Delivery Driver Job Manchester|
|Nanny Job in Manchester|