Hotel Jobs in London With Visa Sponsorship, We are delighted to be advertising for a Receptionist at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
- Connecting with guests upon arrival delivering an efficient and prompt check-in process, as well as connecting with guests through memorable goodbyes
- Ensuring that all guests have the appropriate credit facilities established, and handling cash transactions and billing
- Assisting with guest requests throughout their stay
- Make note of guest preferences in anticipation of their next stay at a Hyatt hotel
- Maximizing revenue opportunities through upselling
- Providing extensive knowledge of the available Hotel services and facilities, as well as information and assistance regarding the surrounding areas of the Hotel
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern, and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII’s Bridewell Palace. Opening Summer the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants, and 1 signature bar.
Benefits of the Receptionist role include:
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity, and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family that has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognized as a UK Great Place to Work Company!