Hotel Jobs in Turkey, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts, and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st-century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
|Hiring Organization||Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London|
|Post Name||Director of Residences|
|Qualification||BA or BS degree or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||TRY 10 To TRY 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Bodrum, Turkey 28393|
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental
Mandarin Oriental has experienced exponential growth in the development of The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, in combination with hotels, to form complex mixed-use projects. Integral to the growth of the Mandarin Oriental footprint, Residences are a new paradigm, and as such require focused operational expertise.
In addition to the goal of delivering superior experiences and services to Residences owners, Mandarin Oriental is focused not only on the management of the Residences’ common areas to the very high standards our residents have become accustomed to but to on continually improving our relationship with Residence owners over the long term.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with MOHG Residences standards of operation and service standards at all times including Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, IT, Housekeeping, Concierge, Valet, Guest Relations, Security, and all other Residences departments
- Ensure that all required reports and data are submitted on time to the relevant corporate and
- Perform regular inspections and reviews of all operations on daily basis to ensure that all quality standards are being maintained
- Ensure that staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to match business demand
- Review all owner comments and complaints and corrective action is taken and formulate solutions to prevent dissatisfaction from reoccurring
- Coordinating functional support from hotel and residences staff, including food & beverage, catering, spa, housekeeping, and engineering to deliver superior a la carte services
- Administrative matters such as holding annual board meetings and annual residence owner(s) meetings, support documentation and other matters related to unit owner transfers of ownership, managing official correspondence, maintenance of corporate records, and procurement of fidelity bonds or similar insurance requirements
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- 10 years of relevant experience in luxury community management or luxury hotel management during which the candidate has demonstrated success and advancement
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written, and non-verbal
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
- Quality-driven with a passion for excellence
- Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, interpersonal skills, and leadership skills
- Approachable, open-minded, and fair
- High energy
- Additional languages would be beneficial