Hotel Management Jobs in Dubai, The First Group is seeking an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn marketing manager to oversee and implement marketing automation, omnichannel marketing, and customer lifecycles journeys across the group.
The CRM manager will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of all direct customer communications and automation across different channels (email, web, SMS, WhatsApp/IM, survey, etc.).
They will be assisting in the implementation of initiatives to meet company KPIs of maximizing customer engagement, increasing customer retention, and improving overall customer satisfaction.
Hiring Organization – The First Collection
Post Name – CRM Manager
Remote – NA
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands, and real estate asset management services.
Since our launch, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivaled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites, and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai.
We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines, and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award-winning sales & marketing tools, a state-of-the-art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour, and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Execute and coordinate customer lifecycle communication strategies and campaigns across current channels to drive customer engagement and retention.
- This includes mapping the customer journey, set-up up workflows on CRM, coordinating, and implementing digital creatives, customer segmentation, reporting, and optimization to meet business requirements.
- Assisting with the design and execution of communication frameworks, campaign analysis, a/b testing, data analysis Visualization digital optimization, and promotional campaign strategies to push a client further down the sales funnel.
- Perform customer segmentation to maximize conversions across various engagement campaigns.
- Be involved in the development of predictive and regressive models and scoring capabilities as well.
- Define and supervise data connectivity and governance processes.
Marketing Automation / Direct Marketing
- Support all business verticals in campaign management across all available channels that include Email and Omnichannel Marketing, Corporate Websites, and partnership programs.
- Execution of digital content delivery corresponding to a campaign that includes email campaign design and set-up, surveys, promotional flyers, digital brochures, website content, copywriting, and graphic / video elements.
- This includes delivering relevant content and brand-compliant templates with an impactful call to action.
- Assisting with the coordination of weekly/monthly/annual product communication calendars.
- Implement A/B testing of various content and creative deliverable to create optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Maintain high-profile subscriber lists and launch programs to grow these segments.
Research and Analysis
- Market research on the latest design best practices and trends that correspond to the brand and campaign requirements.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams on targeted marketing activity to support stakeholders’ campaign requirements.
- Measure and report the performance of all its digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Perform extensive ongoing campaign analysis to find growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Information Technology, Business Management, Marketing, or any related field)
- MSc, Master in Digital Marketing, Web development or Programming qualifications as an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience with marketing and web technologies especially Customer Relationship Management Platforms (CRM) and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Experience in CRM Technologies (Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Digital Marketing tools including Marketing Automation platforms, Google Analytics, and Direct Marketing Platforms (Email, SMS, Survey, WhatsApp, and other communication channels.)
- Tech savvy including knowledge of Coding (HTML/CSS) and experience with email and landing page development.
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good Communication Skills.
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability and Desire to work in a fast-paced environment & immerse in an amazing learning experience
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Strategic and Problem-Solving Perspective
- Friendly demeanor, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus, and ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals