Hotel Management Jobs in UAE, We are seeking a professional and customer-focused hotel manager to oversee our hotel operations. In this position, you will direct the day-to-day operations and activities at your allocated hotel location. Your duties will include managing personnel, collecting payments, monitoring budgets, and evaluating hotel performance.
To excel in this role, you must be approachable and detailed-oriented with proven hospitality or management work experience. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A hotel manager oversees all operations and day-to-day activities in a hotel organization. They take on a variety of duties including managing everything from accounting, sales, business development, and customer service. Also referred to as a hotel operations manager.
|Hiring Organization||Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai|
|Post Name||Hotel Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 16 To AED 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
An industry leader in modern residential-style accommodations, Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites provide a home away from home for both savvy corporate travelers and leisure tourists alike.
Maintaining consistently high standards of amenities and services across the board, each Oaks property prides itself on connecting the visitor to the spirit of its locale. Exemplified by quality and affordability, Oaks welcomes guests to an ever-expanding group of more than 60 properties in Australia, New Zealand, the United Arab Emirates, India, Qatar, and Lebanon.
Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands. Oaks Hotels, Resorts & Suites forms part of a larger global company, Minor International or ‘MINT’. Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator, and investor currently with more than 530 hotels in operation.
- Overseeing personnel, including receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitoring employee performance and conducting regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collecting payments and maintaining records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcoming and registering guests once they arrive.
- Resolving issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organizing activities and assigning responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Creating and applying a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinating with external parties, including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Operational Knowledge.
- Team Building.
- Financial Management.
- Discounted or free meals. Some hotels and hotel chains offer free or discounted meals.
- Reduced travel prices. A hotel position may also come with travel discounts.
- Reduced room rates.
- Location flexibility.
- Greater networking opportunities.
- Tips and bonuses.
- More customer interactions.
- Employee events.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.