Hourly Paid Jobs In Dubai, The British Council builds connections, understanding, and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education, and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefits for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence, and connections they are looking for to realize their potential and participate in strong and inclusive communities.
We support them to learn English, get a high-quality education, and gain internationally recognized qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Pay Band: Hourly Paid Teacher
Contract type: 1-year freelance hourly-paid contract
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Post Name||Hourly Paid Teacher|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 40 To AED 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of English and to support the wider aims of the British Council and its cultural relations mission.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver high-quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials, and related services, in order to meet students’ needs by actively working as a member of the teaching team
- Complete teaching-related administrative tasks to specified standards
- Actively engage in professional development and performance management to ensure quality and high standards in teaching and learning, and maintain the British Council’s position at the forefront of best ELT practices
- Contribute to the development of lasting, mutually beneficial relationships by enhancing students’ understanding of contemporary UK
- Support local marketing and promotional strategy, and assist the teaching center team in delivering excellent customer service
- Ensure safeguarding and guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the areas of Child Protection, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion, and Health and safety
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections, and engendering trust.
Founded, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
Related Jobs For you
|Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs For Teachers In Dubai|
|New Security Guard Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022|
|Latest Job Vacancies in Dubai|