|Hiring Organization||Helen Maid Sharjah|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1000 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
About eight years ago, an ardent lady belonging to the Philippines landed in UAE. She moved here with the determination of making repute in the business world. Dubai being the central point for every kind of business and trade at the international level, was the best option for her in this case.
So, she could grab a wide scope to fulfill her desire. This lady was Helen Barrio, the Operational Manager of Helen Maid UAE. Helen started to gain experience by joining cleaning services offering company in UAE as she was fanatic about cleanliness.
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
- A Clean House (duh!) The first benefit is obvious.
- Time To Relax. A maid service gives you time to relax.
- More Joy/ Organization. 60% of people are less stressed when they are in a clean space and 72% are more productive.
- Better Social Life.
- A Healthier Home.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.