Houston Texans Careers, US, Due to promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. The business development manager (BDM) is often the first point of contact a new potential client will have with a business when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
The BDM also responds to RFPs, and tenders, and develops sales in new sales territories. Business development managers play a crucial role in the success of an organization. These professionals generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue, all to support one of the most important business development manager responsibilities — helping organizations maximize their profits.
Those interested in helping businesses develop long-term relationships with clients may be drawn to a career in business development. Business development managers play a crucial role in the success of an organization. These professionals generate new sales leads, negotiate client pricing, and forecast sales revenue, all to support one of the most important business development manager responsibilities — helping organizations maximize their profits.
|Hiring Organization||Houston Texans|
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 28 To USD 30 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77016|
The Houston Texans (Club) have an ongoing commitment to achieving the highest levels of satisfaction for all aspects of its fans’ online experiences. As part of these efforts, the Club is dedicated to offering a quality online experience on its website to fans with disabilities that is full and equal to that provided to fans without disabilities. To assist in achieving the aforementioned accessibility goals with respect to the Website,
The Club has committed to the Website being designed, developed, and operated in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility. While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
As part of these efforts, the National Football League has engaged experienced accessibility consultants, including the National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH (“NCAM”). NCAM is providing training to necessary individuals on an ongoing basis regarding accessible website design and maintenance. Furthermore, our Website will continue to be assessed on a recurring basis from both an engineering and user-experience basis in order to provide prioritized feedback to the Club regarding substantial conformance with the WCAG.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Skills And Requirements
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.