HR Business Partner Jobs in Sweden- Michael Page | Recruitment Agency is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of HR Business Partner with salary of SEK 30000 To SEK 35000 Per Month in Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden 111 57.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR business partner will include aligning staff to business objectives and recruiting the right talent.
Designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management.
|Hiring Organization||Michael Page | Recruitment Agency|
|Post Name||HR Business Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SEK 30000 To SEK 35000 Per Month|
|Location||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden 111 57|
Michael Page Sweden has more than 15 years of experience in recruitment in the Swedish labor market. Our goal is to find the perfect match through close collaboration with both clients and candidates.
This means everything from consulting multinational companies in their sourcing strategy or finding the right skills for a local company to helping a job seeker get the dream job. We have built up a broad network, both locally and internationally, through constant contact with professionals in our specialist areas.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
Skills & Requirements
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
- Remove operational responsibilities of Talent Value Leaders.
- Make it a purely strategic role.
- Empower Talent Value Leaders to influence
- Drive talent initiatives that generate real business value.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Business Partner Jobs in Sweden.