Hr Job in Canada For Indian Fresher graduates, Human resources is the set of people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, industry, or economy. A narrower concept is human capital, the knowledge, and skills that individuals command. Similar terms include manpower, labor, personnel, associates, or simply: people.
The human-resources department (HR department) of an organization performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labor law and employment standards, interviewing, administration of employee benefits, organizing of employee files with the required documents for future reference.
And some aspects of recruitment (also known as talent acquisition) and employee offboarding. They serve as the link between an organization’s management and its employees.
|Hiring Organization||Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc|
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 4000 To CAD 4600 Per Month|
|Location||Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1S 4G7|
Crystal Claire Cosmetics Inc. is a privately owned company established, located in Toronto, Canada. Pioneering the beauty world to create, develop and partner with the Top Leading Cosmetic Companies globally is our drive to be ahead of the innovation curve.
We live and breathe cosmetics, our years of experience in the beauty world drive our deep passion to continuously explore innovation breakthroughs with our clients. When it comes to integrated full cosmetic services, Crystal Claire Cosmetics has no peer.
We set ourselves apart as a company that can uniquely provide comparable opportunities for finished high-quality products at competitive pricing. You will also benefit from the synergies of our working relationship with our sister company, Crystal International Group Inc., a high-quality manufacturer of cosmetic packaging.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Communication skills.
- Administrative expert.
- HRM knowledge and expertise.
- HR strategy creation & execution.
- Managing priorities.
- Secure Top Talent.
- Stronger Onboarding.
- Improve Employee Retention.
- Access to Big-Company Employee Benefits.
- Fewer Compliance Issues.
- Access HR Anytime, Anyplace.
- Help Save Time and Energy.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HR Job in Canada For Indian Fresher Graduate.