HR Project Coordinator Jobs In London, At The Coca-Cola Company, our Project Coordinators are essential to the day-to-day success of our global organization. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We value how we work as much as what we achieve. We’re seeking performance-driven individuals who have a thirst for collaboration. The successful candidate is a detailed and results-oriented self-starter, with excellent project coordination and administrative skills.
|Hiring Organization||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Post Name||HR Project Coordinator|
|Qualification||Recent Graduates or Post-Graduates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1G 0EA|
What You’ll Do for Us
Assists in coordination and organization of broader project plan to help keep projects on track, on budget, meet deadlines, keep team members informed, and conduct basic research. In particular, this includes:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining projects by tracking progress and identifying/resolving obstacles.
- Partner with the project/agile leader to understand vital aspects of the projects and provide support in the execution of project activities.
Key projects you will be leading include:
Intern Recruitment Coordinator:
- Deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate, and client experience, leveraging recruiting knowledge, recruitment results, and competitive market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs for the Europe Internship program.
- Support Coca-Cola’s diversity initiatives and objectives by attracting talent through strategic partnerships and sourcing channels to ensure Coca-Cola remains a top destination for diverse talent
- Identify, develop, and implement innovative solutions to meet workforce needs now and in the future; focus on building a proactive and nimble operational model as well as quality talent communities.
- Ensure alignment to both compliance goals and local legislation
Europe Talent System Coordinator:
- Assist in managing the partnership between Europe’s Talent teams across the Coca-Cola system, tracking talent exchanges, talent ready for movement, and vacancies
- Administer and facilitate regular meetings, take actions, and ensure that actions are followed through
- Ensure that system candidates/applicants are managed with additional attention, that feedback is provided and talent teams are up to date on progress
- Introduce and project manage cross-system programs and initiatives
Dynamic Resourcing Coordinator:
- Responsible for administration of the Dynamic Resourcing opportunities on ‘Opportunity Marketplace’
- Receives the resourcing requests from the Project Leads and shares with the Dynamic Resourcing Community
- Posts and closes the project opportunities on the ‘Opportunity Marketplace’ resourcing board
There is an opportunity to lead 1-2 more HR projects based on your interest and need at the time of your internship.
Qualification & Requirements
- Great organization and communication skills
- Thrives in a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- Collaborative planning skills
- Works well under timelines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Comfortable with digital tools and learning new ways of working.
- You’ll be proactive, results-driven, and comfortable putting solutions on the table
- Team player skills with a desire to cross skill and a willingness to work flexibly across all team processes
- Relationship-building skills, experience in stakeholder management, and working with cross-functional Teams around the enterprise
- Recent Graduates or Post-Graduates or students in the final year of study with a keen interest in HR and a learning mindset
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world and we’re always expanding.
- Career Experiences: We work as a global network with a wide range of cross-functional partners to step-change the way we refresh the world and make an impact every day
Project Management, Communication, Collaboration, Planning, Scheduling, Microsoft Office
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world, and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.