HTML Developer Vacancy- Konverge Digital Solutions Corporation is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) work from home job for the Post of HTML Developer with salary of CAD 3500 To CAD 4000 Per Month.
HTML developers are responsible for the complete end-to-end coding of websites. They direct HTML projects, develop web applications, code sites, and provide support to website users.
We are looking for an experienced HTML developer to oversee the design, coding, and implementation of website projects for our clients. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with Website Designers on the initial web design, write the code, ensure cross-platform compatibility, and provide user support.
To be successful as an HTML developer, you should have a good eye for detail and excellent knowledge of front-end technologies. Ultimately a top-notch HTML developer should be proficient in web design, a master coder, and someone with the skills to provide user support.
|Hiring Organization||Konverge Digital Solutions Corporation|
|Post Name||HTML Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3500 To CAD 4000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type
||Work From Home|
Our Custom Software development solutions help you bring your business vision to life. Our custom software services range from technology consulting, business analysis, QA, application maintenance and solution integration.
Konverge also offers UI and UX design services, product envisioning, road-mapping, and support. Customers have been coming to Konverge for first-class custom software services for over 28 years. Our projects result in improved business efficiency, increased ROI cost-effectiveness, and risk mitigation.
Konverge values a collaborative approach with our clients. We use a proven collaborative model that is flexible and scalable. This makes our digital solutions effective even on projects with small teams.
We rely on multi-disciplinary software developers, time-proven processes, and effective tools and techniques to ensure the highest level of quality. From startups and SMBs to Fortune 500 companies, Konverge has been a proven technology partner for over 28 years.
Responsibilities Of HTML Developer Vacancy:
- Meeting with Web designers to discuss project design and layout.
- Coding the entire HTML site from end to end.
- Debugging code and front-end web applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility.
- Troubleshooting application errors.
- Conducting website performance and usability tests.
- Meeting publication deadlines.
- Providing user support.
Skills For HTML Developer Vacancy:
- Ability to troubleshoot coding and application errors.
- Knowledge of web design and user application requirements.
- Ability to meet strict publication deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits Of HTML Developer Vacancy:
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HTML Developer Vacancy.