IDFC First Bank Jobs in Mumbai , We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, discussing their financial requirements, and providing financial advice, when necessary.
To be successful as a banker, you must be able to communicate effectively in order to serve and assist a variety of clients and you must be able to resolve issues quickly and successfully, in order to ensure client satisfaction.
Bankers, also known as retail bankers, interact with clients on a daily basis by assisting with services such as setting up checking and savings accounts, authorizing loans, and moving money. They also counsel clients on banking products and services.
|Hiring Organization||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400051|
Headquartered in Mumbai, IDFC Bank is a universal bank, offering financial solutions through its nationwide branches, internet, and mobile. IDFC Bank seeks to set a new standard in customer experience, using technology and a service-oriented approach, to make banking simple and accessible, anytime and from anywhere.
In keeping with IDFC’s legacy of building the nation, IDFC Bank will focus on serving the rural underserved communities and the self-employed, while continuing to support the country’s infrastructure sector. IDFC Bank provides customized financial solutions to corporates, individuals, small and micro-enterprises, entrepreneurs, financial institutions, and the government.
With best-in-class corporate governance, rigorous risk management, experienced management, and a diversified team, IDFC Bank is uniquely positioned to meet the aspirations of its customers and stakeholders. www.idfcbank.com or Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Presenting and cross-selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborating with other banking professionals to ensure high-quality client service.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
Skills & Requirements
- Sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Superb numerical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Fulfilling Career.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Attractive Compensation.
- Generous Benefit Packages.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for IDFC First Bank Jobs in Mumbai.