Import Export Jobs in Mumbai, Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com.
|Hiring Organization||Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health care Limited|
|Post Name||International Trade/ Import-Export Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400099|
Dedication from Us:
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish.
All the while, you’ll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving effort behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers, and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers, and distribution facilities.
You’ll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with intelligent, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety, and productivity of all our systems while reducing costs and boosting sustainability.
As a Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G’s technologies & standards which are worldly recognized.
ISC import shipment Management & Execution for imports from various countries
- Be involved in the planning & execution of import shipments from multiple countries to India via sea and air
- Have a strong understanding of Export-Import operations and systems to be able to execute the dispatches in the system as and when needed
- Monitor the execution of Contractor resources
- Maintain dispatch timelines & business continuity in an uncertain business scenario
Controls & compliance for import shipments
- Engage with the region to maintain controls requirements with regular reporting activities
- Take part and drive audits (CSA, CDA)
- KPI reviews of vendors
- External compliance requirements need to be monitored and executed from various countries through proper documentation etc
Payments and controls process
- Ensure no payments disruptions to vendors performing imports
- Update activities in P&G systems -TMS and SAP to ensure shipments and payments are executed on time
Identify & Undertake cost-saving projects
- Identify the cost opportunities in the import process by monitoring the E2E activities and execute those projects for providing cost savings to business
Communication and coordination:
- Set up regular drumbeats with multiple stakeholders to ensure work is on track
- Coordinate with multiple teams (across geographies) to ensure no business disruptions and compliance outages
What we offer:
- A wide range of challenging manufacturing/engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state-of-the-art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Acompetitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- Recent Graduate or MBA in Packaging with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of visual basic, excel macros, excel reports, etc
- Knowledge of the customs clearance process/ Export/ Import process will be an added advantage
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Experience in the logistics/ Export/Import sector from other related industries
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.