Indeed job in Los Angeles, US, We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility. The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis, and completing paperwork. To be successful as a Nurse you must be patient and have excellent attention to detail. A good Nurse keeps all patient information confidential and provides care without prejudice.
Nurses are responsible for providing medical care to patients by monitoring vital signs, gathering information about healthcare problems, and offering emotional support. Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospitals, at home, or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill-health. A caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations are important traits of a nurse.
Nurses plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients in hospitals, at home, or in other settings who are suffering from chronic or acute physical or mental ill-health. The main route to qualifying as a nurse is to take a nursing degree in one of the four nursing specialisms: adult nursing, children’s nursing, learning disability nursing, or mental health nursing.
|Hiring Organization||AltaMed Health Services Corporation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90023|
Good health does not start and end at the doctor’s office. Access to convenient, culturally-sensitive care is essential, but it takes so much more to help our communities grow healthy – including equitable access to schools, good jobs, healthy foods, essential services, and elected officials who reflect and respect the people they serve. It takes a community – that’s why we’re committed to educating, engaging, and mobilizing our members, our staff, our partners, and our leaders. At AltaMed, we are on a mission to eliminate disparities in health care access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated delivery system for Latino, multi-ethnic and often-overlooked communities in Southern California.
The AltaMed Foundation has raised millions of dollars for programs that help our communities grow healthy. Learn more about what we do and join us. We provide mentoring and hands-on opportunities for aspiring health care workers at every level to expand their skillsets and become leaders. Advocacy is in our blood – we see the difference we can make, together. Learn more about our current priorities and initiatives.
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
Skills And Requirements
- Patience with difficult patients.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Conflict resolution.
- Personally rewarding. Nursing is often considered one of the most personally and professionally fulfilling careers that anyone can do.
- Job security.
- Internationally employable.
- Professional development.
- Respected career.
- Option of overtime.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.