Indeed Job Sweden– Internationella Engelska Skolan Eskilstuna (Sr) is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Math Teacher Fresher with salary of SEK 20000 To SEK 25000 Per Month in Eskilstuna, Södermanland, Sweden 632 30.
As a math teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills. You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
- Organization Name : Internationella Engelska Skolan Eskilstuna (Sr)
- Post Name : Math Teacher
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Salary : SEK 20000 To SEK 25000 Per Month
- Location : Eskilstuna, Södermanland, Sweden 632 30
I would like to introduce our schools, International English Schools, in this brief presentation. When starting The English School in, it was with the conviction that commanding the English language is imperative in order for youngsters to be able to realize their full potential in the modern world.
We can no longer comfort ourselves as educators that Swedish school children learn to speak English “well”. That is not enough. We have to be a step ahead and ensure they acquire total inner security when speaking English, being able to explore and discuss issues in-depth in English.
An important part of our success in education is that we provide a secure environment for teaching and learning. We believe in discipline, the concept of “tough love” and we have high expectations for everyone.
This is in stark contrast to the currently endorsed “feel good curriculum” in so many other places. We see the need to work hard and be ambitious in order to reap the rewards. Every member of our team is committed to placing high-quality education first.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Invigilating quizzes and final examinations.
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher.
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, flexible disposition.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.