Indeed Job Toronto: LOFT Community Services is a Private organization which is hiring Any MBA Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Human Resources Intern with salary of CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. HR interns work under the supervision of the HR manager to provide administrative support to the HR department.
The Indeed Job Toronto responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
|Hiring Organization||LOFT Community Services|
|Post Name||Human Resources Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5C 2E3|
We are one of the largest community service providers in Ontario, specializing in complex combinations of mental health and addiction, poverty, and supportive housing. We work with people who have the most complex needs.
We promote recovery and independence for people with complex challenges, including serious mental health difficulties, dementia, substance use issues, physical health challenges, homelessness, or the risk of becoming homeless.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Benefits of Indeed Job Toronto:
- Recruitment and Training.
- Performance Management Strategy.
- Building Relationships.
- Conflict Management.
- Improving Employee Turnover.
- Check our HR Management & Development Courses.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Indeed Job Toronto then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.