Indeed Jobs in Delhi, The Program Associate will be part of the POD team and would assist the Sr. Manager Operation and the State operation team in the smooth functioning of the RtR program implementation.
Hiring Organization – Room to Read
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a good understanding of all its programs, and their interlinkages in view of the convergence.
- Responsible for GEP operations and also assisting PoM in carrying out the additional work of literacy like plaques, procurement, etc.
- Create a tracker of the states allocated and update it regularly, including procurement.
- Follow up with the state teams and admin. Department, on various reports, ICs, and budget-related issues, especially for the GEP program.
- Assist in the AP&B process and support state program teams.
- Coordinate with admin team for timely procurement of various provisioning of programs.
- Analyze budgets and forecasts from the states. Follow up on the variances in ICs and spending at the state level.
- Coordinate with other program teams, especially the GEP program for timely redressal and mitigation of various operational issues.
- Keep a record of all the NGOs, and state-level partnerships, and do follow-ups for the timely renewal of the partnership documents (agreements/MoUs).
- Innovate and create systems with POM that are easily adaptable at the field level, to increase the operational efficiency of the organization.
- Reviewing the monthly and quarterly program reports of GEP including dashboards and providing suggestions to concerned state teams and departments as and when required.
- Generate independent reports on GSD to monitor program implementation, as well as perform data analysis.
- Document best practices and lessons learned during fieldwork and share them with Program staff at the state and country levels.
- Facilitating the PIM at the field level and its implementation at all levels in close coordination with state teams and departments.
- Participate in any other activities which may be required to be undertaken to fulfill the objectives of the organization.
- Attend internal meetings (Literacy, GEP review, planning, workshops, coordination meeting, etc.) and external workshops as and when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Manager Operations.
- Undertake field visits of both GEP and LP as required, in consultation with the Sr. Manager of Operations.
- Follow up on donor visits in various locations, in coordination with the Communications and Dev team for both GEP and LP.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in education / social sciences or equivalent
- Master in education / social sciences or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Room to Read has zero tolerance when it comes to child abuse and exploitation and believes that all children have equal rights to protection.
All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to the child protection policy, code of conduct, and standards and will undergo rigorous reference and background check through a third party.
A background check will include the verification of employment history and criminal check. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
To be successful at Room to Read, you will also:
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organization
- Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment