Indeed Jobs in Dubai, Under general supervision performs a variety of document control functions for a project or department. Coordinates the flow of documents between project operations, engineering disciplines, construction teams, or other department groups.
Will have knowledge of both the work processes of document control and also the use of electronic systems used to manage documentation.
|Post Name||Document Controller|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Processes one or more document types through all procedural steps in accordance with well-defined procedures and guidelines. Ensures that pre-established document control requirements (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.) are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project.
- Receives, tracks, and monitors documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produces logs, transmittals, and other reports as required. Enters data and produces reports using other standard office automation or department-specific computer applications
- Scans documents for electronic storage.
- Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, department, and supplier requirements. Expedites review, signature approval, and release of supplier and internally produced documents.
- May perform some clerical duties such as light typing, filing, answering phones, messenger service, etc.
- Assists junior document control staff to ensure effective implementation of project-specific procedures.
- Performs other duties commensurate with the functional level and responsibilities.
- Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Diploma in related discipline and at least 5 years of document control experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Highly organized, proactive, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spreadsheets, and database software.
- Proficiency in the use of Aconex.
Related Jobs For you
|High Paying Jobs in Dubai Indeed|
|Indeed Urgent Jobs Vacancies in Dubai|
|Emirates Part-Time Jobs in Dubai|
|Part-Time Job in Dubai, UAE|
|Hourly Paid Jobs In Dubai|