Indeed Jobs Mexico City, We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
Security Guards’ duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings and equipment. Security Guard’s duties can also access points as well as permit or prohibit entry.
|Hiring Organization||Vance International de Mexico S.A. de C. V.|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MXN 85 To MXN 90 Per Hour|
|Location||Mexico City, Mexico 11510|
Allied Universal® is a global leader in integrated solutions providing security services. In Allied Universal® acquired the G4S company, thus creating a truly global private security company with a presence of more than 800,000 professionals around the world.
Allied Universal’s operations in Mexico are a hallmark of integrity, discretion and professionalism. We support clients and individuals with security services Our comprehensive planning, protection and response services provide peace of mind and security to our clients so they can focus on key business initiatives.
With a professional team of Mexican nationals, we are thoroughly familiar with local culture, customs, language, politics, government policies, and geography. Our experts are highly-trained, trusted consultants from the elite ranks of corporate and private organizations, with vast experience helping hundreds of clients with specific regional risks.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- Preparedness. This involves being properly and adequately equipped to handle any situation that comes your way.
- Quick Reflexes.
- Leader and Team Player.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exceptional Strength and Fitness.
- Value and Respect for Life.
- Observation skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to lead and work in a team.
- Communication skills and empathy.
- Conciliatory attitude.
- Hard-working and flexible.
- Physical fitness.
- They Deter Crimes at Workplace.
- They Provide a Sense of Security.
- They Provide Customer Service.
- The Deal with the Security Issues Efficiently.
- They Maintain the Order at Your Workplace.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indeed Jobs Mexico City.