Indeed Jobs Sacramento, California- Without a doubt Jobs Sacramento, The Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager is liable for creating, executing, following, and streamlining the association’s computerized showcasing efforts across every single advanced channel.
This position leads coordinated advanced promoting efforts from idea to execution. The Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager works with the advertising group and different divisions to send off crusades on schedule and the financial plan.
At United Way California Capital Region (UWCCR), we genuinely think that making more grounded, better, more merciful networks begins at Square One: Helping each family succeed so their local area can as well.
Families know what they need to flourish. We are their accomplices in that way, associating them with assets to accomplish their objectives.
Joined Way California Capital Region is presently chipping away at a much bigger scope to help families recuperate and meet our 20-year vow to diminish destitution in the Capital Region altogether. We are laying strong steppingstones on our way to helping each family flourish and assemble a solid local area.
- Company Name: United Way California Capital Region
- Post: Digital Marketing Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA in marketing or a related field
- Job Experience: 5+ Years
- Salary: $45,000 to $74,000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Sacramento, California
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Guarantee effective running of advanced channels and missions that adds to development across channels.
- Plan and oversee virtual entertainment for United Way and Our Promise.
- Develop site traffic to empower computerized development.
- Screen and report measurements month to month to lay out the viability of online entertainment posts and paid promotion.
- Foster a serviceable advanced media methodology.
- Act as on-location occasion support and partake in postponing occasions as well as act as a live facilitator for UWCCR live online entertainment sections.
- Work together with supporting groups to make drawing in satisfied.
- Recognize the most recent computerized innovations and current advanced patterns affecting the business.
- Measure and report the execution of all advanced promoting efforts, and survey against objectives (ROI and KPIs).
- Conceptualize new and imaginative development techniques.
- Team up intimately with the Marketing and Communications Manager to design and execute incorporated promoting efforts.
- Plan, execute, and measure trials and change tests.
- Work together with inner groups to make points of arrival and streamline client experience.
- Use solid logical capacity to assess start to finish client experience across different channels and client contact focuses.
- Help with various tasks and demands depending upon the situation.
Education and Experience for Digital Marketing Manager:
- BA in promoting or a connected field liked.
- 5+ long periods of involvement with advanced advertising.
Required Knowledge and Skills for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Self-evident experience driving and overseeing SEO/SEM, showcasing data set, email, web-based entertainment, and additionally show publicizing efforts.
- Experience working with virtual entertainment at the executives’ stages like Sprout Social.
- Exceptionally inventive with experience in recognizing interest groups and formulating advanced crusades that draw in, illuminate and spur.
- Experience in improving presentation pages and client pipes.
- Strong information on on-site examination instruments (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Working information on advertisement serving instruments (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and improving Google Adwords crusades.
- Working information on Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid insightful abilities and information-driven thinking.
- Fully informed regarding the most recent patterns and best practices in internet showcasing and estimation.
- Capacity to make video content.
Physical Requirement for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Speak with staff, volunteers, benefactors, offices, organizations, and different clients by phone, email, and in an up-close and personal, balanced, or social environment.
- Use phone, PC, PC, screen, mouse, console, printer/copier, adding machine and standard office gear.
- Sit in a work area for expanded timeframes.
- Lift and move objects up to 50 for occasion arrangement/teardown.
- Have adequate finger/hand dexterity and skill to work and change office gear like phone, PC, printer/copier, and so forth.
- Show certainty during the meeting.
- Allow the questioner to begin the discourse.
- Keep in touch.
- Foster responses in your mind before you answer.
- A positive finish to the meeting is one more method for guaranteeing your prosperity.
Our rules to safeguard yourself from tricks
- Try not to give private data until you have marked an agreement with the possible manager.
- Try not to share your own, non-business-related data or Bank data over telephone or email.
- Have zero faith in anybody requesting any sort of installment for Job Applications.
- Be careful with anybody promising a dependable work/interview call.
One thought on “Indeed Jobs Sacramento”