Indeed Jobs San Antonio TX, Document controllers manage the intake, handling, and storage of documentation for organizations. They check documents, scan and photocopy files, and make sure that organizational documentation is stored safely and securely. They also write reports, archive materials, and ensure seamless document access across departments.
We are searching for a document controller to handle the intake, management, and storage of our company’s documents. In this role, you will be required to review, process, and file documentation as well as manage the smooth running of all our documentation operations.
To ensure success as a document controller you should be up to date with document management processes and have a detail-oriented mindset. A top-notch document controller will have an extensive understanding of document management software and be able to handle document access intaking and archiving responsibilities.
|Post Name||Document Controller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2700 To USD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78218|
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
- Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
- Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
- Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
- Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
- Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
- Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
- Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
Skills And Requirements
- Knowledge of document management systems like Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, and Rubex.
- Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
- good communication skills.
- a careful eye for detail.
- to be able to respect privacy as you might be dealing with sensitive documents.
- good written skills.
- to enjoy working as part of a team.
- IT skills.
- the ability to prioritize your workload.
OpenText, can help you tackle the most complex digital transformation programs with confidence. With the world’s most complete and integrated Information Management platform, we empower our customers to organize, integrate and protect data and content as it flows through business processes inside and outside their organization.
Connect content management technology with key business applications Enrich records management and document management capabilities Drive digital transformation through process automation Enhance information governance and ensure risk management growing team is mapping the future of Information
Management and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its boundaries. With our breadth of products, we have customers ranging from individual consumers, and small and medium-sized businesses to some of the world’s largest brands and enterprises. With partnerships that span the globe, the opportunities for your career are limitless.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.