Indeed Jobs Sydney, We are looking to hire a well-organized IT Support Analyst to provide front-line IT support to all our customers. Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and assist with whatever technical issues the client may be facing.
To ensure success as an IT Support Analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of hardware and software systems, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues.
You may be required to travel to the client’s location to sort out hardware and peripheral issues or connect via remote logon to solve minor software problems. Ultimately, a top-notch IT Support Analyst can easily identify and solve technical issues on-site and via remote access.
|Hiring Organization||Kaplan Business School|
|Post Name||IT Support Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Kaplan Business School has grown from a small institution servicing a few hundred students, to a national multi-campus network educating over 3,500 scholars. Visit the pages below to find out more about us.
Kaplan Business School is a globally recognized provider of higher education degrees in Australia and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, accounting, marketing, management, tourism, entrepreneurship, health services, digital management, analytics, project management, and leadership.
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access.
- Traveling to the customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions.
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue.
- Providing the customer with resolution choices.
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades, or networking cables.
- Fixing any software or hardware issues.
- Providing minor technical or operational training.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of work experience as an IT or desktop support technician.
- Familiarity with networking systems and protocols.
- Knowledge of remote desktop support systems including TeamViewer.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware systems, routers, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Professional experience.
- Engineering nation.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
One thought on “Indeed Jobs Sydney”