Indeed Sales Jobs Houston, US, As the public face of the company, the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies. Complaint handling is a critical part of this position.
Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays. Sales associates are most commonly found working for retailers who sell clothing, jewelry, office supplies, and sporting goods.
Alternative titles for this role are retail sales associate, sales floor associate, and retail salesperson. Sales associates greet customers on arrival and then assist the customer with any questions they have about the purchase they want to make. They often help the customer with returns, and refunds, and resolve common complaints.
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77002|
Inclusivity meant not just finding a pair of jeans that fit founder Don Fisher’s 6’4 frame but creating a retail experience that fits all. It meant Doris Fisher had the same equity stake in the company as her husband, back when most women weren’t expected in the building, let alone in the board room. We believe that when you decide that inclusion isn’t optional.
Not only do the gaps between us close, but a whole new world of possibilities opens. Discover how we’re weaving inclusion into everything we do for our customers, our communities, and the planet. We have a talented executive management team focused on taking smart risks that keep us ahead of the industry to drive our people, purpose, and profits forward.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Skills & Requirements
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Good income potential.
- Many salespeople operate on a commission-based system, where they earn money depending on how many sales they make in a pay period.
- Indoor work environment.
- Development of your people skills.
- Minimal educational requirements.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.