Indore Cipla Pharma Jobs- Cipla Private Limited is a Private organization which is hiring Any B.Pharma Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Production Manager with salary of 35000/- To 40000/- Per Month in Indore, M.P. India.
Production managers of Indore Cipla Pharma Jobs are responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring that the production process is carried out within budget and on time.
We are looking for a highly organized production manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a production manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good production manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||Cipla Private Limited|
|Post Name||Production Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||35000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India 452008|
At Cipla, we constantly work towards ensuring access to high quality and affordable medicines to support patients in need. Which is why, we have been trusted by health care professionals and patients across geographies for the last 8 decades.
Cipla, as an organisation has been built brick-by-brick on the foundation of care. Caring For Life has always been and continues to remain, our guiding purpose. Driven by the same purpose, we have extended our presence to 80+ countries providing over 1,500 products across various therapeutic categories in 50+ dosage forms.
To make healthcare more affordable globally, we are deepening our presence in the key markets of India, South Africa, the U.S. among other economies of the emerging world. For over eight decades, making a difference to patients has inspired every aspect of Cipla’s work.
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Organization and efficiency.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT and numerical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Get There Before Your Team.
- Prioritize How You Respond to Issues.
- Delegate Fully and Comprehensively.
- When Passing Off Leadership, Leave No Stone Unturned.
- There is No One Way to Communicate Effectively.
- There is a Difference Between Crew Speak and Client Speak.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Indore Cipla Pharma Jobs.