Interior Designer Vacancy New Zealand: Woodhams Meikle Zhan Architects is a Private organization which is hiring Any BE/B.Tech Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Interior Designer with salary of NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour in Auckland, New Zealand.
We are looking for artistic, detail-oriented candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of interior designer. Interior designers bring to life an artistic vision for work and living spaces, seeing out a project from conception to creation.
Good Interior Designer Vacancy New Zealand are able to think creatively about the use of space, color, and movement and will draw on other artistic mediums for creative inspiration. They will also be effective communicators with the ability to persuade in communicating a design idea.
|Hiring Organization||Woodhams Meikle Zhan Architects|
|Post Name||Interior Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 25 To NZD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
We deliver large projects, both in New Zealand and internationally. We produce on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standard. We achieve these results by running a practice driven by ideas and solutions.
Our company is made up of talented people who have the passion and expertise to make sure all design challenges are faced and overcome. It is our goal to deliver buildings and environments for our clients that work both aesthetically and economically.
- Consulting with clients in our showroom creating individual tile design concepts.
- Ensuring the showroom continues to create an inspirational space for our customers
- Outline client design objectives.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
Skills & Requirements
- While experience is desirable, attitude is everything!
- An eye for design or design qualification is an advantage.
- Accuracy and great attention to detail are important.
- The capacity to think about, engage and lead the conversation.
- Being organized and a problem-solver.
- Capable of building relationships and trust with all people in the business.
- Being an effective communicator and problem solver.
- Computer literacy and a quick uptake on systems.
- Great communication skills – written & verbal.
- A willingness to learn, progress, and succeed!
Benefits of Interior Designer Vacancy New Zealand:
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Interior Designer Vacancy New Zealand job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.