International Jobs in Vienna, We are looking for an efficient property manager to manage the daily operations of properties, advertise vacant properties, and handle tenant relations. The property manager’s responsibilities include managing financial matters, coordinating maintenance work, enforcing leases, and preparing performance reports.
To be successful as a property manager you should be able to ensure efficient daily operations and meet financial objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding property manager should be able to increase property value and satisfy tenant requirements.
|Hiring Organization||STRABAG Real Estate GmbH|
|Post Name||Property Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 40 To EUR 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Vienna, Austria 1220|
STRABAG Real Estate We develop values We have been planning, building, renting, and selling real estate for more than 50 years, also as a service provider if required. We align our work with the needs of the people who work and live.
Spend the night or shop in the buildings. With more than 650 projects, we are one of the largest developers in Europe. The head office in Cologne, together with local locations, is responsible for projects in Germany and Benelux, those in Vienna in Austria, and in the CEE region.
Who owns the city? We believe it belongs to the people. Our aim is to help our buildings to make people feel at home in the city. This is a challenge in times of climate change, urbanization, and traffic problems.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, and negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- Understanding of marketing and accounting principles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Obtaining Quality Tenants.
- Fewer Legal Issues.
- Consistent Rent Collection and Eviction Processes.
- Solid monthly accounting and reporting.
- Professional Marketing.
- Accurate Rental Pricing.
- Higher Occupancy Rates.
- Higher Tenant Retention.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For more jobs visit freeonlinejobalert