IT Jobs in Houston, US, We are looking for an experienced and motivated information technology manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently. To be successful in this position you will demonstrate.
Detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence of a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems. An information technology (IT) manager.
Also known as an IT supervisor or an information systems manager, is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and maintenance of a company’s computing needs. You will ensure the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within a company.
|Post Name||IT Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 56 To USD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77079|
McDermott International, Ltd is a global provider of engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. Operating in over countries, McDermott’s locally focused and globally-integrated resources include more than employees, and a diversified fleet of specialty marine construction vessels and fabrication facilities around the world.
Incorporated in Bermuda, it is headquartered in the Energy Corridor area of Houston, Texas. In, Ralph Thomas McDermott established J. Ray McDermott & Company Incorporated at the age of upon receipt of a contract to build wooden drilling rigs for a wildcatter in Luling, Texas.
Knowing he could benefit from his father’s long-time experience in the lumber and oilfield construction businesses, Ralph made John Raymond McDermott a partner and the company’s namesake. In, it expanded the business from its original headquarters in Eastland, Texas, to Luling after a boom in oil exploration in the area.
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Technical management
- Technical understanding
- Analyzing information
- The pay can be amazing.
- You can often customize your duties.
- The work is challenging—in a good way.
- IT managers are in demand.
- You can work just about anywhere.
- The advancement potential is virtually unlimited.
- Companies need qualified candidates.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.