IT Jobs in London Ontario, Canada, Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change as we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Do you like building solutions and helping others realize their goals with technologies you are passionate about? Do you love asynchronous event-driven architectures and data streaming? Do you want to work with teams to show them the power and opportunities Kafka can unlock? We have a job for you…
Hiring Organization – TD Bank
Post Name – IT Support Analyst III
Qualification – Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – CAD 50 To CAD 55 Per Hour
Location – London, Ontario, Canada N0L 1G0
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD:
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology.
TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD IT Application Support covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space.
With a heightened focus on developing, and implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management, and deployment and release management.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide a broad range of systems and application support, research and analysis, administration, performance availability monitoring, and management.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Perform controlled incident resolution including prioritization and escalation, involving business and technology partners as appropriate.
- Service applications and systems, provide application, systems, and operational availability levels that meet or exceed standards and service levels already established, while minimizing operational risk.
- Promptly schedule packaging and release new applications in a timely manner, and reduce change execution times by planning implementations with parallel work streams (while working with stakeholders as appropriate).
- Strive to improve production environment stability by working with others to set up, maintain and monitor applications and systems, while meeting availability targets.
- Provide prompt, effective day-to-day support, accurately identify and resolve issues, and perform controlled and timely incident resolution all while making client satisfaction a top priority.
- Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, software, and operations), research system issues and opportunities, recommend changes, oversee execution, and keep accurate documentation.
- Design, review, and integrate application requirements (e.g. functional, security, integration, performance, quality, operations).
- Address application, cross-capability, and cross-release issues.
- Gain an understanding of technical aspects of the project and break-fix development related to the application, advise developers and solution designers.
- Assume an incident management role (communicator, tracker, escalator, driver, etc.).
- Monitor system life cycles, ensure both specs and functionality support business objectives and architecture decisions and re-develop as required.
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor environmental performance.
- Improve performance and resource utilization by assessing and analyzing opportunities to optimize the operational environment.
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required.
- Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans (and help define, review and test these plans).
- Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, and customer experience and reduce costs.
- Make effective use of cost management processes in place within your own unit.
- Support business case development, RFI/RFP, and SLAs with vendors.
What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention.
It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Experience providing day-to-day application/system support.
- Applications/systems and tasks are low to moderately complex and performed under management guidance and supervision.
- Readiness to participate in resolving client applications/system issues.
- Adeptness at configuring, upgrading, and administering business applications, in coordination with appropriate stakeholders.
- Experience participating in and contributing to change control, capacity planning, and security.
- Strength in performing basic problem determination.
- Strength in consulting with other functional areas to provide technical expertise in the area of specialization by acting as a reference on technology, trends, and processes related to your own area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and can work effectively with vendors to fulfill support requirements.
- Possession of effective change management discipline.
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve critical service issues.
- Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools, and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
- Interest and drive to enhance knowledge/expertise by staying abreast of industry and business trends.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork, and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness, and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
- Make your mark.
- Join a dynamic team.
- Explore new ideas.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.