IT Jobs in London UK, We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our Technology team based in Whitechapel, London. The Good Care Group is a leading provider of live-in care services in the UK. We’re innovative, and really embrace technology – and from an IT standpoint we think that’s very exciting. But it’s not only us who recognize that; our awards speak for themselves – last year we won the HealthInvestor Awards for IT Innovator of the Year.
This is a great opportunity to get a real foot in the door in IT, with an organization that is a true innovator and game changer when it comes to online systems in the care sector. We’ve got an exciting 12 months ahead, with IT innovation being at the forefront of our plans for 2023. As IT Support Analyst you will support our teams across multiple platforms including laptops, Chromebooks, mobile devices, and videoconferencing equipment. If you’re looking to make a difference, not only in a company at the forefront of technology in its field but ultimately in people’s lives, we think there is nowhere better to start than The Good Care Group and our sister company Oxford Aunts.
Why we think there’s nowhere better:
- Hybrid working split between home and office base in Whitechapel, London
- We’ll invest in your career development, through additional training, coaching, and mentoring
- Award-winning innovative software and processes
- Supportive team and management
- Great place to build skills in IT with development opportunities across the Sodexo Group
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Providing exceptional customer service to our teams, you will help to resolve any technical issues including troubleshooting systems, hardware, and software issues. As well as carrying out day-to-day admin, there will also be lots of opportunities to get involved in IT projects with the wider business which will further develop your skills.
The Ideal Candidate
- Self-motivated and strong ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Confident communicator, able to speak to users who may not have English as their first language
- Good knowledge of IT platforms
- Familiarity with Google Workspace applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Keen to learn and develop the role
- Experience of Salesforce an advantage
If you’re as passionate about quality and service as we are, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop in a thriving business that is also part of Sodexo’s homecare business.