IT Jobs in New Zealand, We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, and resolving all IT support issues.
To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and software technologies. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service. IT specialists, or information technology specialists, install, monitor, and troubleshoot computer hardware and software systems.
IT specialists, also known as information technology specialists, provide support for IT departments and end-users in a number of organizations and industries. They ensure that computer hardware and software, as well as networks and servers, work consistently and correctly.
|Hiring Organization||Cognizant Technology Solutions|
|Post Name||IT Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 3000 To NZD 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand 6011|
Customers are more empowered and unapologetic than ever in their pursuit of value. They judge a brand by how it makes them feel. Transforming experiences requires processes and technology, embedded with data and insights, that can sense, learn and act instantly, as if on intuition.
Change happens. And when it does, you need to act with greater speed and flexibility. Partner with us to build and run intuitive operating models that empower your employees to respond to customer needs and anticipate experiences that delight customers.
The right cloud strategy simplifies complexity, enables more productive and scalable workloads, and moves data and insights across your business in real-time. More than just infrastructure, the cloud is a catalyst for creating value, maximizing benefits, and driving the next-gen operating model that runs as if on intuition.
- Regularly evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
Skills And Requirements
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNS, CISSP, MCSE).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
- Working knowledge of relevant operating systems, software, and programming.
- Education and training requirements.
- Unlimited options.
- Earning potential.
- Hiring demand.
- Remote work potential.
- Career flexibility.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.