IT Jobs In Ras al Khaimah, Assists the IT Manager in Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks.
|Post Name||IT Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5800 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
Responsibilities and Obligations
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation and Advising staff and Members on their use of standard IT applications.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Running network applications to support system and users;
- Supporting new applications.
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Provide user support to ensure the effective and timely resolution of technical problems.
- Document solutions to problems regarding standard IT applications and record them in the IT Knowledge Base.
- Have responsibility for the technical setup of presentation facilities including laptops and projectors.
- Monitor system alerts on servers and report problems to the IT Manager.
- Undertake the day-to-day operation of backup systems including rotation of backup tapes.
- Handle server shutdowns and restore service according to documented procedures.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved in all duties carried out.
- Maintain effective relationships with Internal and External Customers.
- Conduct all activities in a manner in line with the Company’s vision, promoting good external relations and a positive image of the Company.
- Testing/evaluating new technology.
Security, Safety and Health
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behavior of guests and staff to the Hotel Manager and Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Fully understand the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Works in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and notifies the Manager.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language, and conduct.
- Good command of English and one other language used by the majority of staff.
- Four years experience in 5 Star Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, OPERA or other PMS.
Related Jobs For You
Part Time Job in Dubai, UAE Jobs in UAE for 12th Pass Indian Business Development Jobs In Dubai UAE Hotel Chef Jobs in Sharjah, UAE Waiter/Waitress Jobs in Dubai UAE