IT Jobs in Victoria BC, We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow Scrum framework values and agile practices.
Mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments. To be successful as a scrum master.
You should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
|Post Name||Scrum Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 48 To CAD 55 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8W 2E6|
We are insights-driven and outcome-based to help accelerate returns on your IT and business investments. In all we do, our goal is to build trusted relationships through client proximity, providing industry and technology expertise to help you meet the needs of your customers and citizens.
Our 40-plus years of continuous growth are a testament to the confidence our clients place in us, to the commitment of our consultants, and to the sound principles on which we were founded, and the resilient business model and sustaining principles on which we were founded by which we operate.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attain Scrum Principles and Skills.
- Improve Team Collaboration and Management.
- Change Your Mindset.
- Advance in Your Career.
- Ensure Smooth Agile Implementation.
- Become Part of a Community of Scrum Experts.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for IT Jobs in Victoria BC