About The Role
IT Project Manager Jobs in UK, Our established IT Delivery team is currently looking for a new IT Project Manager to join them in managing, delivering, and implementing various IT projects across the business. As well as the overarching project governance.
There’ll be an emphasis on 3rd party management, single IT system changes, and management of technical architecturReporting into the Senior IT Project Manager, you’ll be feeding into the current growth program at a really exciting time in the sector.
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking retailer; with the autonomy to be exposed to different elements of transformational and strategic IT that you wouldn’t necessarily get elsewhere.
|Post Name||IT Project Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 23 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L33 7SZ|
As an IT Project Manager, You’ll Be:
- Liaising with all parties to ensure the defined processes are embedded and adhered to, including 3rd party due diligence, formulation of contracts, and organizational structures.
- Driving the planning process to develop and agree on appropriate level plans for the end-to-end journey of a project; identifying activities, tasks, dependencies, and milestones.
- Managing and tracking project progress and taking action to minimize slippage – reporting regularly to relevant stakeholders and senior users.
- Proactively monitoring the adherence to the governance definition and implementing the improvements for areas of weakness.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest IT project management tools, trends, and best practices to help drive innovation and efficiency within the team through continuous improvements for delivery.
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Flexible and pragmatic in working practices
- Good working knowledge and have successfully applied a variety of delivery frameworks (eg waterfall and agile) and best practices
- Comfortable and confident managing hybrid project teams (waterfall and agile). Competent with both waterfall and agile ways of working and tools
- Commercial acumen and financial planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations and explain complex material in a simple and easy-to-digest fashion
- Good influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Experience managing IT 3rd party suppliers and partners both on and offshore
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- 20% discount in-store and online
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life Assurance
- Early Finish Friday (3 pm)
- Flexible working hours
- Training, development, and support tools through a variety of channels thanks to our Talent Development team – including a managerial masterclass to achieve your team goals and objectives
- Onboarding scheme
Founded in the early by John Hargreaves in Liverpool, Matalan is proud to serve its customers excellent quality at a great value. With over stores in the UK, a growing online presence, and over employees, working here is exciting, challenging, and above all fun.
As part of the Matalan family, you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of our exciting vision – to become the UK’s most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
Matalan values diversity and doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourage.
Applications from all communities. Matalan wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the application and interview process and ultimately, in their role. We, therefore.
Encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this. In the event that a high volume of suitable applications is received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.