IT Service Desk Agent Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a highly capable service desk analyst to assess and optimize the performance of our end-user IT systems and software. You will be analyzing the performance of IT systems, resolving.
IT equipment and software issues, and providing IT support to our clients and personnel. To ensure success as a service desk analyst, you should exhibit sound knowledge of IT system analysis and experience in an IT support role.
A first-class service desk analyst will be someone whose IT expertise results in enhanced end-user support and system performance. Also known as help desk analysts, service desk analysts are IT professionals who help users resolve issues with computer technologies.
|Hiring Organization||Convivo Technologies|
|Post Name||IT Service Desk Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3020 To AED 3300 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Convivo Technologies is a privately formed Information Technologies company with operations in the Indian Subcontinent and the Middle East region with our latest opening in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
We are specialists in providing managed services, bespoke and custom-built software solutions, IT infrastructure services, IT security systems, Talent Services, and BPO. We work closely with our clients, no matter what size.
Our key objectives include customer and employee satisfaction. We are a small group that has grown alongside its customers. As customer needs have changed over the last few years, we have changed with them, and a new workforce.
- Testing and analyzing IT system and software performance.
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email and phone, or at the office.
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Avoid service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures.
- Preparing training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Understand that there’s a potentially widening skills gap.
- Business understanding needs to extend to value.
- Engagement skills.
- Enhanced Efficiency. Every business desires to operate like a well-oiled machine.
- Seamless Experience. Customers want a seamless experience when they interact with your business.
- Boosted Productivity.
- Problem Resolution.
- Strengthened Library of Information.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Abu Dhabi For Female”.