ITI Job in Honda Company- We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Mechanic to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining, and repairing all machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanical tools, services, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
|Hiring Organization||Honda India Power Products Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462011|
India’s No. 1 Power Products company, Honda India Power Products Limited (HIPP), is a subsidiary of Honda Motor Co. Japan. Ever since, it has been the undisputed leader in the power products industry, manufacturing and marketing a range of Portable Generators, Water Pumps, Tillers, and General Purpose Engine at its state-of-art manufacturing facility in Greater Noida.
It is also engaged in the marketing of Lawn Mower, Brush Cutter, and Long-tailed outboard motors. HIPP benefits from the rich experience of Honda Motor Co. Japan is the second-largest engine manufacturer in the world, because of its strong emphasis on R&D and in-house technical innovation.
The Ultra Silent, the Self-start range of India’s first “Pure Sine Wave EU series Generator” and the highly fuel-efficient range of OHV Engines are some of the products which exemplify Honda’s pursuit of technological excellence. The product range of Generators conforms to the most stringent phase ll Noise & Emission norms as laid down by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Government of India.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Tangible results.
- Physical labor.
- Potential salary and benefits.
- High responsibility.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for ITI Job in Honda Company.