Job For Female In Varanasi, We are looking for a Guest Relations Executive to make our clients feel welcome and ensure their pleasant and comfortable stay at our resort.
Hiring Organization – Om Vilas Benares – Luxury Hotel Resort in Varanasi
Post Name – Guest Relation Executive
Qualification – Graduate from any stream
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 18000/- To 25000/- Per Month
Location – Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India 221003
- Good guest interaction skills
- Good listening skills
- Confident personality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Capability to handle difficult situations
- 1 – 2 years of Front Office experience Preferred
- Graduate from any stream
- A hotel management background will be preferred
- Proficiency in Hindi & English
- Additional languages spoken would be preferred
GRE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome guests during check-in and farewell while checkout
- Handling guest complaints, concerns & escalations efficiently in the quickest TAT
- Overseeing VIP reservations, arrivals,departures & pre-registration formalities
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements
- Keep an up to date information on daily room occupancy at any given point in time
- Providing excellent customer service as per international hotel standards
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, city attractions, activities available, etc.
- Allocate rooms to all the arriving guests
- Maintain up-to-date information on room rates, current promotions, offers, and packages
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Coordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest testimonials &feedback during guest departure
- Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Follow the hotel rules and policies laid down by the management
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards
- Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/ her knowledge.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organizational time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be guest service-focused and a team player.
- A positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential.
- Must be able to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees.
- Professional in demeanor and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
REPORTS TO: Front office manager/Asst. Front office manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Flexible shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)